List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: is almost unusable
From:       m_elter () t-online ! de (Matthias Elter)
Date:       2001-01-29 15:13:39

On Saturday 27 January 2001 18:42, Moritz Moeller-Herrmann wrote:
> * Minimizing by left clicking on external taskbar does NOT work here

Does work here. Sometimes it fails if there is only a single window on the
desktop. Looks like a kwin issue.

> * The single tasks have don't get some minimum space in the bar. Looks
> crappy.
> See the attached screenshot.
> * Long urls take up almost the complete bar. I don't want that.
> See the attached screenshot
> * Sometimes entries are not visible at all! (They fall off the crowded
> bar!) Look at the first konsole item.... There is a complete kppp (short
> window title!) running, but not visible!

Yes the layouting will be fixed for 2.1. There was not the time yet. But as
you are #978 to ask this in a weeks time I will put it on top of the todo
list.

> * Size is not configurable

Thats a feature request. Did you here about the feature freeze?

> * No autohide

Feature request. Yes there will be autohide for panel extensions for KDE 2.2.

Ciao,
Matthias

P.S.: I don't read kde-devel, use the bug system or kde-core-devel to report
kicker bugs.

--
There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million keyboards
for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare would be