List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: So we really want *pixel* sizes (was Font size setting inconsistency in kcontrol)
From:       glaurent () telegraph-road ! org
Date:       2001-01-29 13:13:00

> I don't think there is a way to satisfy everyone.

I agree, but the situation can still be improved : simply allow for explicitly
choosing the point sizes, instead of only offering "symbolic" hard-coded
choices (small, medium, etc...).

> You have 5 font sizes you can choose from now. There should be one in
> there that fits your preferences.

For khtml yes (and I won't discuss it since I haven't seen what the patch
does yet, and I suppose it will solve the problem). But for the file manager
appearance I only have 3, and even the small one looks fairly big (although
useable).