List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Plea to KDE2 developers for bug fixing
From:       Michael Jarrett <yoamwmvs () umail ! corel ! com>
Date:       2001-01-25 14:04:27

I'm using a KDE2 CVS from before Christmas on one of my machines. I
haven't yet had a single problem that I didn't cause myself. I even do
all my development with it, and it works wonders! I would not hesitate
to install KDE from today's CVS on any of my (or others') machines, it's
looking SO good...

I dunno what you're talking about.

Mike

--
The address in the headers is not the poster's real email address.  Do not send
private mail to the poster using your mailer's "reply" feature.  CC's of mail