List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Plea to KDE2 developers for bug fixing
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       2001-01-25 1:42:13

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 08:13:24PM -0500, Bart Szyszka wrote:

Hi,

> alternative. With each new KDE2 build that I try, my hope gets smaller and
> smaller that anything useable will come out of this project.

as you're posting this to kde-core-devel, I guess you're one of us, fixing
those bugs. As you probably know, there is a feature freeze in place
for the 2.1 release. Nothing but bug-fixing until 2.1. You didn't mention a
single of all those bugs and glitches, so I guess you're going to fix them
yourself? I'm looking forward to the patches.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer