List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Bug avalanche, solutions
From:       Leon Widdershoven <l.widdershoven () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       2001-01-22 15:33:49

> We don't want to bounce them. We want to write a nice comment that we are
> overworked and that the user should think twice if he thinks the bug is
> important enough to disturb us :)

I think it is better to make a nice reply in the form of Your version
of KDE is older than the latest stable release - your problem has
probably been fixed in the newer release. Please upgrade and
resubmit your bug report if the problem has not been solved and
is not mentioned in the outstanding bug list.

Leon