List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDialog & kcmshell
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-15 15:53:14

Hi!

kcmshell uses KDialogBase and if you look at a kcmshell
(right click on kicker's clock and choose date format for
example) you'll see that all buttons have the size of
"Use Defaults". This sucks in Germany at last where the
i18n() is "Voreinstellungen benutzen".
But I can't find the code where the buttons are layed out.
The default kcontrol doesn't space these buttons, so should
kcmshell. If just I could find the guilty code. Can someone
help?

Greetings, Stephan

--
It's my true belief that people having wishes for the bug report tool
and report it to the author haven't got the idea behind open source.