List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Kaiman remove
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-1?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-01-10 22:59:29

El Mi=E9 10 Ene 2001 11:22, Stefan Westerfeld escribi=F3:
>    Hi!

Hello,

> On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 12:21:31AM +0100, Stefan Schimanski wrote:
> > On Tuesday 09 January 2001 22:19, Stefan Westerfeld wrote:
> > > For KDE2.1 it has been decided to remove kaiman, turn it into a noa=
tun
> > > plugin and go on with using noatun as official KDE media player. Th=
> > > technical things have succeeded quite well, so I'd like to
> > >
> > > cvs remove -Rf kaiman
> >
> > maybe a "mv kaiman ../kdenonbeta" would be the better choice ;)
>
> I thought about this, too. But I can't think of a good reason to do it.

Yes, I also think the best would be to remove it. That way there won't
be any ambiguity about which one is the official KDE Media Player.
Also, kdenonbeta is for apps that are not even of a beta quality _yet_,
where Kaiman is an stable, working app which is only substituted
by another application.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez