List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ioslave explosion revisited..
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-09 22:34:37

> Am Dienstag,  9. Januar 2001 14:50 schrieb aleXXX:
>
> > The floppy-mount icon makes it easier than mounting manually, but at least
> > the last two people where I installed linux (KDE 1) for the first time
> > didn't recognize that they have to click on this icon and the the floppy
> > works (both asked several times, and both already had some computer
> > experience).
>
> Well, then try to explain them why floppy:/ only works from within kde and
> why they have to do something different to use a floppy in anything except
> kde and kde programs.

What is you problem, that KDE delivers a solve to a known problem? (a problem
that is around at least as long as the mtools).
If you don't like it, don't use it. You actually have to get out of your way to
use it, in short I think it is silly to doubt that there are people who actually
use this.

Have phun!