List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: e-mail vs email... OFFTOPIC FOR THIS LIST
From:       Richard Moore <rich () ipso-facto ! freeserve ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-01-05 0:13:10

True enough, but as with the units issue in december, the developers
need to know the result of the discussion. We only found out that the
docs guys had standardized the abbreviations for units when it was
discussed here because of a bug report whic,h is less than ideal.

My last comment on this topic.

Rich.
ps. I like 'email' personally ;-)

--