List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Email, EMail or E-Mail?
From:       Bart Szyszka <bart () gigabee ! com>
Date:       2001-01-03 20:15:21

> >However, I would counter that "E-Mail" is gramatically correct.
> Sure. But it would look pretty bad if eg one control module would offer
> "email" and the next one "e-mail". It's simply a consistency thing.

Personally I always use "e-mail" and only see "email" in certain
publications, but apparently that's changing too. Not too long ago Wired.com
made a big deal about the fact that they're changing the spelling of certain
words in their articles and one of the words was e-mail. They added a dash.
I'm having trouble finding the article, but it's there somewhere.

- Bart