On Sun, Dec 24, 2000 at 01:42:13PM -0200, Thiago Macieira wrote: > In my first attempt at this, TCPSlaveBase required modification. That > is because it DID NOT use KSocket to create its connections, nor did > FTP or HTTP slaves. Actually it does use KSocket to generate the various entries used by the syscalls. > Those are the cases I dubbed, before, as instances > in which KSocket did not provide the needed functionality. I'm writing > KExtendedSocket as extensible as possible so that it can be used. KSocket has so few consumers IMO, there should be no KExtendedSocket. Just replace or extend KSocket. - alex