List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Beeps
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2000-12-15 3:23:08

   Hi!

I've found (in an old amiga terminal program, term3.0) a collection of 16
free beep sounds, total size 89k, and converted them to WAVs.

  http://space.twc.de/~stefan/kde/download/beeps.zip

Now that we have configurable beep sounds, should I add them to the CVS?
Where? A beep sound is something that every app will use (when it is
beep -> aRts is enabled), but right now all our sounds are in kdebase.

Should I prefix them? KDE_Beep_<foo>.wav?

   Cu... Stefan