List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.1 features
From:       Mirko Boehm <mirko.boehm () home ! com>
Date:       2000-12-12 5:10:45

Matthias Elter wrote:

> Hi
>
> I think it is time to compile a KDE 2.1 feature list. I start with what I am
> involved with in the hope that others complete this list:
>
> The Panel:
> --------
>
> Control Center:
> -----------

The KDE Address Book:
- now provides searching the database using wildcards or regular
expressions to easier find people
- now provides printing of single entries, all entries or the entries
that matched a search
- now provides exporting the database to HTML files
- now features multiple toolbars to be more customizable
- displays much more icons in its menubar than before :-)

Greetings,
-- Mirko.

--
I am wrong.