List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: CDDA Standard ?
From:       Chris Ross <devel () tebibyte ! org>
Date:       2000-12-06 18:54:05

I would have thought .cdda is a better extension than .cda for CDDA
(Compact Disc Digital Audio) files. Though if you're going to support one
you should also support the other ala .html/.htm

Everything else (like cdparanoia) calls them .raw files, though arguably
.pcm is a more accurate description.

Best wishes,
Chris R.