List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Interesting article on creating small ELF executables:
From:       Bo Thorsen <bo () sonofthor ! dk>
Date:       2000-12-04 7:41:22

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, Waldo Bastian wrote:

> On Saturday 02 December 2000 17:59, Preston Brown wrote:
> > http://www.muppetlabs.com/~breadbox/software/tiny/teensy.html
>
> Yeah, let's rewrite kdelibs in assembly and save 146 bytes >:-)

I think this is a great idea. Who needs all those other architechtures
anyway? And the idea of tweaking the elf binary to not hold the things
linux doesn't use anyway is also great. Who needs other x86 OS'es or
future linux versions? I say we stick to current processors running linux
2.2.

:-)

Bo.

--

Bo Thorsen
bo@sonofthor.dk

Rule one of good programmers: anything You can do, I can do better
Rule two of good programmers: anything I can do, You can do better
The Programming Theorem: anything worth doing is worth doing over and over again