On Sunday 26 November 2000 00:24, Richard Moore wrote: > In order to support both the various features people asked for when I > discussed KasBar on dot.kde.org without ending up with a completely > unmaintainable application, I've decided to rewrite KasBar. It's a > fairly small application, so this isn't a big deal, but it occurs to > me this gives us a good opportunity. The rewrite has a model-view > design, so most of the core 'taskbar' functionality is encapsulated in > two reusable classes: Task and TaskList. These classes handle all the > hard stuff like startup notification, window menus, the various > policies for what to list etc. Haha, I had the same idea and wrote an abstraction layer for task manager= s.=20 My classes are called KTaskList and Task. ;-) Can we merge our stuff and = port=20 the internal/external taskbar and kasbar to it? Bye, Matthias --=20 Matthias Elter elter@kde.org me@caldera.de