I just committed the changelog for the 2.0.1 release to www/announcements/changelog2_0to2_0_1.html If you fixed a bug in the KDE_2_0_BRANCH, please check whether I wrote nonsense or not, and complete if I missed the fix. This Changelog is meant to be linked from the announcement, obviously, but I think the announcement should put the emphasis on translation and=20 documentation more than on this bugfix list, since they are the primary=20 reasons for the 2.0.1 release. --=20 David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today See http://www.kde.org/kde1-and-kde2.html for how to set up KDE 2