On Friday 24 November 2000 03:54, Richard Moore wrote: > David Faure wrote: > > On Thursday 23 November 2000 20:24, Richard Moore wrote: > > > Frerich Raabe wrote: > > > > Hello, > > > > > > > > I'd like to add a second constructor to KAboutApplication, > > > > which allows to specify a custom KAboutData object - this is > > > > especially useful for libraries, which have no way to pass a > > > > KAboutData object to KGlobal. Are there any objections, > > > > suggestions or recommendations on this? Otherwise I'll just go > > > > on and add that second constructor. > > > > How can a library be a KUniqueApplication ? I don't understand. > > > > > Go for it - we can use this for applets, extensions, styles, > > > Konq viewers... > > > > ?? How can extensions, styles and parts be kuniqueapplications ? > > I assumed we were talking about 'about...' dialogs. Perhaps I was > wrong. I would like libs such as styles etc. to be able to specify > a KAboutData and get the usal KAboutDlg stuff. Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking of as well. :-) - Frerich