List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdoc/doxygen
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       2000-11-26 11:37:52

On Sun, 26 Nov 2000, Peter Putzer wrote:

> Does kdoc work correctly again? 2.0a42 f*cked up on @param tags, resulting
> in the generated documentation being practically worthless...

Peter I'm sure you've worked out that I'm the author of kdoc, so feel free
to pass bug reports on to me.

I've committed a44 today and this should generate your param list
properly. I'm sure you can deal with bugs appearing in software that is
under heavy development.

-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
School of Physics    Univ of Melbourne   KDE: The Desktop sans Toga