List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RFC: New ctor for KAboutApplication
From:       Frerich Raabe <frerichraabe () gmx ! de>
Date:       2000-11-23 19:40:55

Hello,

I'd like to add a second constructor to KAboutApplication, which allows
to specify a custom KAboutData object - this is especially useful for
libraries, which have no way to pass a KAboutData object to KGlobal.
Are there any objections, suggestions or recommendations on this?
Otherwise I'll just go on and add that second constructor.

Thanks for your attention.

- Frerich