List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0.1 and 2.1 Release Schedule
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-11-23 0:53:51

>   I don't think that any application which was in KDE 2.0 is in worse shape
> in the CVS than it was before, so I really think we need to put all of them
> in the beta. KWord which has a branch is a special case.

I don't think so. Imagine people who only have a bad modem-connection
and discover that basically only 50% of all apps they have downloaded
have noticably changed since 2.0.1. I would feel like being played for a
sucker!
So please include only those modules which have suffered noticable changes.

Greetings,
Tackat