List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.0.1 and 2.1 Release Schedule
From:       Alex Zepeda <jazepeda () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2000-11-21 8:20:59

On Mon, Nov 20, 2000 at 12:05:38AM +0000, David Faure wrote:

> My goal was to release HEAD this year. But it doesn't have to be 2.1 final,
> a Beta instead is fine with me.

Sure, I know there's a LOT of pressure to get stuff released more often,
but I'd really like to see a beta release held off until the new year,
maybe sometime in Feb.  That's not to say that more 2.0 branch releases
would be bad... just I'd like to see things wait a while before being
released again.  Maybe an Alpha in December?

- alex