List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: How to lock your box ...
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2000-11-20 7:31:45

On Monday 20 November 2000 08:11, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Nov 2000, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > type www.mypad.com in konqueror.
> > click on login and prepare for a reboot ...
>
> works fine here ( I mean no reboot necessary).
> what did you do on that page? Did you actually try to login or did you just
> access the login page?

It crashes either only konqueror or X/ the box on accessing the login-page
with JS enabled..
A few other people have already confirmed this behaviour although there
seem to be some people who don't suffer this. It has been suggested that
it depends on the XServer ... 3.3.6 here ...
Hm, no idea what it depends on.

Greetings,
Tackat