List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Colors in Qt apps (bug?)
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       2000-11-15 7:50:44

Hi,

I have a small problem with disabled pixmaps in a pure Qt program.
I have set the QApplication::setDesktopSettingsAware(true) so that I
get the current KDE color etc, but it seems that the color Qt then uses
when drawing a disabled pixmap is too dark. This effect can be seen
in the qt "application" example. Open the fileselector and move to a
directory where you dont't have a write access. The "make new directory"
button is then disabled but the pixmap is too dark.

Is there a reason why KDE defines such a color value? Will I break
something else if I make the color in question brighter?

--
Espen Sand