List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: optimizing CopyJob, unconnected signals ?
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-11-13 12:18:21

On Monday 13 November 2000 11:42, aleXXX wrote:
> Well, the signals processedFiles() and processedDirs() seem to be used only
> internally and could be replaced with direct call to the observer, can I do
> it ?

Same answer as for copying(). Not used in the current state of things
where most apps use the uiserver, but used by DefaultProcess and
StatusBarProgress if you connect them directly to a job.

The funny thing in all that is that the nice feature of connecting a job
to a statusbar directly isn't even used by konqueror :)
But it's there for other apps...

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/