Il 23:23, sabato 28 ottobre 2000, Daniel Naber scrisse: > See subject, I can reproduce this with today's CVS. Exit kmail, > start it from shell, and about one second after pressing return, press > Ctrl-C (when there's no output from Kmail yet). I immediately get an error > that I should check is dcopserver is running, all KDE apps (including > kicker etc.) are gone. It happens something similar here. I start kmail sometimes (cannot reproduce) it has problem with NSF-locks and the interface do not appear. If you kill kmail with SIGKILL all the KDE apps disappear and the solution is CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE. Bye Andrea -- Registered Linux User No.71426 | *** KDE Project *** Andrea Rizzi | http://www.kde.org/ mailto:Bilibao@ouverture.it | mailto:rizzi@kde.org DynamicDNS: bilibao.ddns.org | Projects: KOffice,KFinger,KTranslator, Alt. DynDNS: bilione.dyn.ml.org | Italian translations teamleader Irc: #linux-it@IRCNET | Irc: #kde@irc.kde.org