Cristian Tibirna wrote: > > Hello > > Since short time (sorry, can't say since when, I just noticed the bug 2 > seconds ago) konsole doesn't have any more a text buffer. I.e., I can't > scroll back (with the scrollbar or with Shift+PgUp) to see former output. > Yes, since this commit of mine yesterday: revision 1.9 date: 2000/10/27 00:05:34; author: coolo; state: Exp; lines: +102 -55 a TEHistory with uses BlockArray. Please note that History doesn't work til Lars commited Greetings, Stephan -- Frauen und Maenner passen vielleicht nicht zusammen, aber meine allerschoensten Schrammen habe ich mir bei diesem Duell geholt. -- Reinhard Mey