Espen Sand escribi=F3: > = > hmm wondering: > = > Would it not be better to disable the "line up desktop" icons control i= n the > control center. My heart stopped for a second when I tried it and all = my control center ? It's only in the rmb popup afaics. > rather well aligned icons suddenly aligned themselves to the left egde = of the > text bounding box. I normally expect (and I believe 99% of other users = as well) > that the icons should be lined along the center line of the pixmap or t= he text, > = I'll work on it tonight. -- Antonio Larrosa Jimenez KDE core developer antlarr@arrakis.es larrosa@kde.org http://www.arrakis.es/~rlarrosa KDE - The development framework of the future, today.