On Friday 27 October 2000 16:01, Torsten Rahn wrote: > Am Freitag 27 Oktober 2000 16:30 schrieb Matthias Elter: > > > Hi > > > > KIconloader returns large icons when it can't find a small version ev= en > > if the KIcon::Small override flag is set. This makes the K-Menu look = ugly > > on some systems (COL for example ;-). ServiceMenu will now check the = size > > of the icons returned by KIconLoader and smoothScale 'em if required. > > Stop! Does it scale them in *ANY* case? i.e. if you have a 16x16-versio= n > available, does it scale this icon up to 48x48? > If it does you didn't understand certain concepts concerning the iconlo= ader > .... Read the patch! It's about menus. There are no icons larger than 16x16 in= =20 menus. So I scale down when needed but not the other way round. Bye, Matthias -- Matthias Elter me@kde.org me@caldera.de