List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker icon resizer
From:       Thomas <zander () xs4all ! nl>
Date:       2000-10-26 20:56:41

> > PS. will it be possible to display the icons with a transparant background
>
> Isn't that what I'm doing?

I believe the problem lies elseware, most of my windows don't have transparency
(very obvious on kaiman) I am wondering why this is, maybe an X4 problem...
Are we supporting X4 allready?

(or better said, how many of you are testing this on X4)

In the mean time, i'll look if nvidia has updated their drivers allready..