List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    switching to kmail2 failed
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () yalbi ! com>
Date:       2000-10-24 18:13:55

Hi,

	I've been using kde2 for months, but whithout the new kmail. Now that
	kde2 is out, I've tried to switch to the new kmail.

	The problem is that in inbox, (and probably others), all of my
	previously discarded messages are back. That means a _very_ lot of them.

	I've tried to 'compact' everything before quitting kmail1, and then
	launching kmail2.
	I've tried to delete the .*.index

	For each try, i was using my previously backed up ~/Mail dir.

	I can't switch to kmail2 until this pb is solved. How am I supposed to
	do ? please help me.

regards,

Thomas Capricelli