List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: HEAD openend
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-19 17:14:57

On Thursday 19 October 2000 19:09, Torsten Rahn wrote :
>David Faure wrote:

>> Torsten: read the other mails. There's not much point in a 2.0.2,
>> if the translators/documenters/you are happy with 2.0.1, and the code
>> in 2.0.1 is the same as the one in 2.0.
>
>So you think that all docs/textstrings will be translated and everything
>documented in 4-6 weeks? Dream on.

Well, if that's not the case, then why not wait until we have all the
translations and docs that we can reasonably expect ?

I don't see the point here. If we have to make two 2.0.x releases for some
reason (please someone me which), then at least this request should come
from the people concerned, i.e. translators and doc writers, don't you think ?

http://www.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/