On Thursday 19 October 2000 12:03, Matthias Elter wrote: > As we aim for iterative and more frequent releases from now on, KDE 2.1 is > scheduled for March 2001 and will contain kdelibs&kdebase only. The other > packages will be released seperately and potentially more often than the > base system. > > HEAD: > ----- > - checkout with: cvs -z6 co -P > - open for feature commits > - open for message string changes > - kdelibs and kdebase will be released as 2.1 in March 2001 Am I correct in assuming that if I just "cvs update" my current development extract that I used for 2.0, it will still go into HEAD? (or do I really have to check the whole thing out again?) -- George Staikos