List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Dekstop shortcuts
From:       Matt Koss <koss () miesto ! sk>
Date:       2000-10-19 15:27:00

I like those two icons in kicker, one for starting konqueror-browser, another
for starting konqueror-filemanager.

I can create the desktop link for some bookmark, e.g. by selecting "Edit
bookmarks" and dragging the icon from the file-manager onto the desktop.

But when I click on that icon on the desktop, konqueror opens the window in
file-manager mode ( i.e. with tree on the left side etc. ) instead of the
browser mode.
Is it in fact currently possible to have it started as a browser instead ?

	Cheers

		Matt

--
Matt Koss