List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: i18n freeze ?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-19 9:15:31

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> are small i18n changes allowed again?

The whole i18n issue is a bit tricky these days.
I disabled the snapshot generation for some time,
as I'm not sure what comes out of the branching
effort. What is clear to me is that I won't merge
within a branch. That means, your changes won't
affect translations before 2.1 - and for this we
do not have a translation freeze

But if you would do things in the branch, it would
get messy at least ;(

Greetings, Stephan

--
... but you ain't had mine