List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE tarballs released to the packagers
From:       Matthias Elter <me () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-10-16 13:12:13

Hi

The tarballs are done and have been released to the packagers.

- HEAD is not open for feature commits, yet
- The KDE_2_0_BRANCH based on the KDE_2_0_RELEASE tag for security updates
will be created on Thursday.
- HEAD will probably be opened for 2.1 commits on Thursday.
- kde-i18n will have a KDE_2_0_BRANCH for updated translations (to be
released with 2.0.1), too.
- Please report ciritical bugs (critical as in konqueror does not startup) to
me as I have a chance to update the tarballs tomorrow afternoon.

Bye,
Matthias

--
Matthias Elter