List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Tag moved for release
From:       Matthias Elter <me () caldera ! de>
Date:       2000-10-16 11:44:27

Hi

I have moved the KDE_2_0_RELEASE tag to HEAD a few minutes ago. This marks
the deadline for the 2.0 release. I will now prepare a set of tarballs which
will be release to the packagers later today.

In case any _critical_ bugs are found in the tarballs, the tag will be moved
for single commits tonight. Drop me a mail but for _cirtical_ fixes only.

kde-i18n has been tagged KDE_2_0_RELEASE, too.
There is a pending lock on kdenetwork so I could not move the tag for it yet.

Bye,
Matthias

P.S.: The plan is to wait a few (2-3) days until HEAD is openend for 2.1
commits and a KDE_2_0 branch for security updates and ciritcal fixes is
created.

--
Matthias Elter
me@kde.org