On Sat, 14 Oct 2000, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote: > > Hi, > > Christian Gebauer notified me of a little bug in kfile, which turned out > to be a bug in QIconView. It crashes, when you shift-click in the > iconview, when there is no currenItem() (in Extended selection mode). > > Now I just committed a workaround in kfile, but I think it might be safer > to put it into KIconView directly. > > Should I commit (and revert the workaround in kfile)? I think so, yes. Anyway I fixed it in QIconView now, so in Qt 2.2.2 this will be fixed. -- Reggie (reggie@trolltech.com)