On Son, 15 Okt 2000, Michael Brade wrote: > Why don't you apply the patch for knotes I posted some days ago? If I > didn't code good enough please tell me. If you don't like patches for > non-core apps or even new developers just tell me. I know you all have very > little free time at the moment and I don't want you to run two seconds > after I posted a patch or whatever to the lists. But if _nobody_ even > bothers to give me any feedback days after the second post this is getting > really frustrating. > > Michael not that i'd be the boss here, but there are some questions: - to which list was your patch posted, and when? - why don't you apply yourself? - why didn't you attach the patch again for reviewing? Cheers, Tobias -- in a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?