On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Peter Putzer wrote: > On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Matthias Ettrich wrote: > > Friday 13 October 2000 16:17 wrote Peter Putzer: > > > um, ignore this patch, it has some problems that I'm trying to fix (but > > > > Please send me the final patch when you consider it done. > > OK. > > > > it's damn difficult, uic's sources aren't the easiest to read...) > > > > hey, I quite like this code. It's structured, documented and compact. > > Yes it is, but it somehow displays quite poorly in xemacs, the indentation > isn't very good. Probably this has got something todo with different > settings for tabs and all, but... :) Yes, it has the correct settings! tabwidth = 8, indentwidth = 4. -- Reggie (reggie@trolltech.com)