List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    translated copyright statement
From:       Matthias Kiefer <matthias.kiefer () gmx ! net>
Date:       2000-10-13 11:15:35

Hi,

I just wondered, if there is a reason why the copyright statement in
KAboutData don't get translated?

I understand, that there should be a possibility to have an unchanged
copyright statement, but if someone wants this, he just needs to not
use I18N_NOOP(), when setting the copyright statement in KAboutData.
IMO, it would make a lot of sense to have copyright statements like
"(C) 1999-2000, The KDE Developers" translated.

It seems anyway to late for this change to take effect before KDE 2.0,
but it would at least be nice to have the possibility to translate
these kind of copyright statements afterwards.

kind regards,
   Matthias
--
Matthias Kiefer