List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kicker patch
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2000-10-12 19:39:25

Antonio Larrosa wrote:
> =

> Hello,
> =

> This patch makes kicker not to show any icon instead of showing the
> unknown icon with the question mark when there's no icon for an app.
> I think it looks _much_ better this way.
> =

> Any objections to commit ?

Well, I would consider if there=B4s an icon with a question mark it shows=

at least that something=B4s missing or the icon isn=B4t set correctly. It=

looks better not to show an icon but that doesn=B4t mean it fixes the
problem...;-)

BTW: I found konqeror=B4s icons in the "Window" popup of the menubar are
missing, at least the top ones, also it shows "Open with Netscape" three
times in the "Edit" menu when viewing (at least) a local HTML file.

Tsch=F6 mit =F6,

ALF
-- =

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Oscar Wilde

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org