On Sun, 08 Oct 2000, Michael Reiher wrote: > Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > > On Sat, 07 Oct 2000, Michael Reiher wrote: > > > Michael Reiher wrote: > > > > Unforunately it crashes now with the following backtrace:( > > > > > > Hmm, very strange. It doesn´t crash anymore. I wonder if the crash was > > > related to the patch at all. Can someone else please apply the patch > > > and test it? Quit konqy a few times and say if it crashes. > > > > I got the crash. It was related to the patch. I changed now the patch so > > that it doesn't crash when removing items from the toolbar fast and not > > when exiting too: > > > > [snip} > > > > Please test and if it work now for others as well, I'll submit it. > > Hmm, just found exactly the same:-} Sorry. So it works fine for me, too. > Please commit. Done. -- Reggie (reggie@trolltech.com)