On Sun, Oct 08, 2000 at 03:30:28PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote: > George Staikos wrote: > > > > On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Matthias Elter wrote: > > > > > We have to decide whether to label the tarballs to be made tomorrow RC2 or > > > final. Please vote. If we go for RC2, this will delay the release for one > > > week. > > > > Please make RC2. Many patches have gone in to fix many serious bugs and > > we need to make sure that everything is still sane. > > I vote for a RC2 too - and it should be the _definite_ RC. And this time > we > should release it too :) We can add some extra pressure by calling it final RC. ;-)