List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Reverted Pixie logo
From:       mosfet <mosfet () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2000-10-06 1:20:11

David Faure wrote:

> On Wed, 04 Oct 2000, mosfet wrote :
> >Because it said "By AC", and I'm not an AC ;-)
>
> I guess it was the credit for the logo, as opposed as the credit for the application ?

Yeah, but if there is only one credit on the splashscreen and it just
says "By AC" who are you going to think wrote the app? ;-) It should
have something like "Logo artwork by AC", along with the program's
author.

And neither can be in the image itself. It needs to be i18n. The only
hardcoded text should be the graphical "Pixie" text.