List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: New KWin style update
From:       Christian Gebauer <gebauer () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2000-10-04 21:42:04

mosfet wrote:

> I've added an additional spacing between close and maximize, added
> mouseover, and
> lightened up the button frame:
>
> http://www.mosfet.org/newdefault.gif

There is still no space between the window title and the
"skid pad".

I like it because I want the application icon and hate the giant
buttons of the current default. (I have a decent mouse ;-)

Can we put this as an additional style into kde2 even
if we decide to keep the current default, please?

Christian
--
>><< Christian Gebauer >><< gebauer@bigfoot.com >><< ICQ 14916141 >><<
["missing_space.png" (image/png)]