List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RH7 RPMs
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2000-10-02 1:50:34

I finally got all the important stuff to compile - unfortunately, it
doesn't seem to work well yet.
I'm getting "Internal error. Please send a full bugreport to
bugs.kde.org. Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: Unknown protocol
'file'" (and yes, kio_file.{la,so} is installed) at startup, and the whole
system behaves like it (no icons, no available mime types, ...

Since it's already 4 AM around here, I'll debug this tomorrow - if someone
in a different timezone wants to take a look at it in the mean time, my
current RPMs are at http://bero.org/rh-kde2 (yes, I am aware of the
duplicate files in kdesupport and kdesupport-devel; they're caused by a
typo in the spec file I've fixed already and they don't do any harm, you
can safely ignore them).

LLaP
bero