On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, Stephan Kulow wrote: > John Birch wrote: > > On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, John Birch wrote: > > > > Small patch to allow am_edit to find includes of the form > > > > > > "#include blah.moc" > > > > Hmm - wrong regexp used > > try this one > > > > (This is needed to compile the latest kdelibs if you remove your *.moc > > and *.moc.cpp) > > BTW: I think, we should use egrep there, shouldn't we? The patch itself > is > useless to me as my mailer shows all your white spaces as it, but apply > it, > if you say it works. Okay - changed to egrep and applied jbb