List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    fucking up the build system
From:       Lars Knoll <lars () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2000-09-30 12:42:28

Hi,

is it really needed to completely fuck up the build system _3_ days before we
want to get the release candidate tagged?????

First of all the changes in kdeui (kdock*) where it took me an hour to find
the problem, and then ksgmltools which tries to install stuff under /dtd.

Could you people perhaps check your changes work before submitting them????

Lars