List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE CVS && RH 7.0
From:       Bernhard Rosenkraenzer <bero () redhat ! de>
Date:       2000-09-29 22:24:07

On Sat, 30 Sep 2000, Bradley T. Hughes wrote:

> This is just what has been reported to us here at Trolltech :)  We don't
> have any RedHat boxes running 7.0.  We get many many reports each week
> about Qt not working on RedHat 7

Please forward some of them to me - we need to figure out what's causing
this and I can't reproduce it. (I've actually tried the compiler from the
beta, got a working Qt as well).
If it's related to a Red Hat Linux 7 problem, we'll release an update as
soon as we've figured out what caused it.

> (I'm assuming the beta, since the release was today?)

A couple of days ago, actually.

LLaP
bero